eSlice dynamical refinement
The eSlice Dynamical Refinement Program is a software that allows you to refine atomic and other parameters for a given crystal structure model against experimentally measured selected area or nano-beam electron diffraction amplitudes using dynamical calculation methods (multislice in version 1.0).
Structure model management and refinement
- crystal structure model loading in different popular crystallographic formats (CIF, XYZ, PDB, INS)
- loading and visualization of experimental and calculated electron diffraction intensities (individual zone axes)
- free variables management
- atomic parameters (x-, y-, z-coordinate, occupancy and Uiso) management
- calculation of dynamical intensities using FFT multislice method (optimized for modern multi-core CPUs)