ED-Process software package is a stand-alone program for Windows that simplifies the process of indexing selected area electron diffraction (SAED) conventional or precession patterns.
ED-Process has a simple and intuitive user interface that simplifies the data processing of your ED data.
- calibrate your ED pattern using a known pixel size
- index your ED pattern using 2D Miller indices (h and k)
- extract a 2D unit cell
- extract quantitative integrated intensities from the indexed diffraction peaks
- present the extracted intensities in a table, save the data into a file
- convert the 2D Miller hk indices into 3D Miller hkl indices (the zone axis must be known)
Extra option (available on request): connection to the Crystallographic Open Database (COD) for the zone axis search and phase identification