Portland Community College Articulation Agreements

The UO recognizes the Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum Certificate (IGETC) and the California State University General Education Certificate (CSUGE) at Community Colleges in California. Official transcripts of these diplomas and certificates will meet academic writing and examination requirements. These diplomas and certificates do not guarantee a junior stand. Portland Community College develops and implements a wide range of transfer and articulation pathways and partnerships to support the success and success of our students. These courses support the academic orientation between PCC and our partner institutions and maximize the effectiveness of transfer for CCP students. Career engineering programs can initiate bulk articulation or program agreements if peer-to-peer articulation is not possible and program requirements can be identified as met by the secondary program. Our articulation agreements are a good starting point in the development of an educational plan for the transfer. We have articulation agreements with CSUs, UCs and independent colleges and universities. These agreements show which CCP courses meet general education and the lowest requirements at the school you want to spend. Below is a list of valid articulation agreements. If you have any questions, please contact Anne Haberkern, Transfer and Curricular Innovation Sector Manager.

Thinking of going to four years of college? You can start completing your general education requirements (GE) as well as the course work for your major while you are at PCC. Developing an educational plan will help you ensure that the courses you want to take meet the requirements of GE and the basic school you want to attend. If you would like to know some of the differences between public and private non-profit universities and private universities, please consult this guide. Prior to the awarding and transcript of the courses, a specific articulation agreement is required between the high school/district school and Portland Community College. The Vice-President in charge of academic and student affairs will first approve all articulation agreements and review them each year. The U.S. Department of Education has two sites, The College Score Score and the College Navigator, to show students what they need to do to choose a 4-year college or university. When you visit these sites, you can discover and compare schools based on a variety of options.

Many private non-profit institutions in California accept PCC`s Associate Degrees for Transfer (ADTs). Please visit this website to see which ADTs are accepted by which institutions. In addition to the ADT program, PCC has also entered into articulation agreements with the following private institutions in California: Piedmont Community College also has articulation agreements with some colleges and universities to ensure a seamless transfer experience. Secondary education courses, for which PCC will provide college credits, must meet the results of courses defined by the SAC and be taught and students must be assessed at an appropriate level of demPCC. Prior to the approval of the Vice-President in charge of academic and student affairs, the content or guide of the secondary education program is verified by the relevant SAC. PCC has articulation agreements with some out-of-state universities. If the school you wish to spend in is not listed below, please speak to a counselor, consult university course information and assist.org to plan your courses. Transferarulation agreements are signed, formal agreements that offer tangible benefits to CCP students who change institutions, beyond what a student would get under standard university admission guidelines.